October 29, 2007

Happy 1st Year Nolan!

Here's a few pictures from Nolan's first birthday parties -he actually had 3 of them by the time his real birthday was over.
He really enjoyed opening his presents, mostly taking little bites out of the paper once it was removed from the gift.
He also had two cakes, a Lego one that I made for him in Utah while we were visiting, and Strawberry/Vanilla Birthday Trifle which is now a family tradition, since that is Kenny's favorite dessert and has that every year for his birthday. Nolan definitely liked the idea of having something plopped on his tray and encouraged to use both hands in.






3 comments:

Steve said...

Congratulations Nolan! I miss making him cry.

Unknown said...

That was the cutest 1st birthday cake eating EVER!! Such a lucky little guy :) I can't believe he's already 1!!

Unknown said...

Awe! I love that I can see these pic's, but they make me miss actually being able to hold the little guy! Christmas is not coming fast enough!!