The Medical Student Spouse & Significant other Association (MSSA) and the medical school hosts a great trick-or-treat party at the school every year on Halloween and it is quite impressive! At 3:30pm the administrative offices pretty much shut down and open their doors to all of the wives, kids and friends of the medical students. They had great decorations, mock spook alleys that were kid friendly and handfuls of candy, crackers, toys, pencils, playdoh,more candy, fruit snacks and just about anything else you could think of, stashed around the four different floors of the medical school. It was so much fun to see all of the other kids and parents and the med school employees were so nice and had so much fun with the kids. Luckily the anotomy lab that Kenny and our other friends were in got finished just in time for them to join us for a few more stops and the party in the cafeteria. We will definitely look forward to this every year-sure beats walking around in the cold!

Testing out the costume in the back yard.

I dressed up as a Zookeeper-pretty accurate I thought. Notice the Tootsie Pop tightly clutched in Nolan's hand-he had his chest and hands pretty sticky by the end but he sure loved it!
Kenny showing off the little monkey to some friends.
The great candy haul-most of this was fruit snacks and goldfish which was great because then Nolan could actually enjoy most of it!
2 comments:
Nolan is adorable! As are you & Kenny of course :) That looks like it was so much fun, I'm glad you posted it. I can't wait to see you guys, I bet Nolan's loving Christmas, it'll be fun with him this year!
Look, Kenny's taller than someone without cheating. Seriously, though, when did Nolan get so grown up?
Post a Comment