This has been a long winter for most people we've talked to-whether you are in Utah, Idaho or Wisconsin, but when I look out the window today I am truly stumped. Spring officially began yesterday March 20th and it was quite a beautiful day in the mid 40s and very sunny. Today was just a kick in the teeth!! It is just under 30 degrees, but with windchill it's 17 degrees and since about 5am this morning we've gotten a foot of new snow and it's still coming down!! Yesterday we could see the grass..today we can't even tell where our driveway ends. Is it too late to cry "Uncle"? Cause I've had it!
Feb 6th-Snow total for this storm 18"+

Picture of today's snow out on our balcony-snow total 12" & counting...(Sidenote: We ended up with 20" of snow on our balcony!!)

Usually he likes the snow...guess he's had it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment