April 12, 2008

Nolan's Chores

Nolan has been developing his independence lately, and I've been amazed at how much he understands and can do for himself. So of course I've been trying to use this to our advantage and I'm proud to say that Nolan has his own set of chores that he loves to do.


1-Throwing his own dirty diaper in the garbage can. (Usually not the poopy ones though)

2-He loves to help with the dishes...or you may more recognize it better as splashing the bubbles all over himself and the floor.

3-He loves to put the dirty laundry down the laundry shoot and says "one, two, three...go!" each time.

4-He is in charge of loading the silverware into the dishwasher and does a really good job too!

5-He's in charge of the Swiffer...although we've had to monitor that a little more closely lately since it's funner to lift it up high and smack it into Mommy, Daddy or the cabinets.

6-He loves it when I vacuum-he goes crazy and runs and shouts all around the house while I'm doing it and occasionally he'll come try to push it with me.

So that is a sampling of his chores for now...he may actually have more than Kenny does! Ha ha-just kidding...well mostly.

Getting his dish-pan hands.


Cleaning off the wisk for me.


Ready to clean the tub!

No comments: