While we were in Utah we spent a couple days in Springville, and the rest at the cabin in Mount Pleasant. The weather was all over the place from the low 90s to snow and rain at the cabin-but that didn't make the fun stop! We even had a chance to take a day trip up to Pocatello, Idaho to visit our dear friends the Forsey's whom I grew up with. They had just added Lydia to their family and we got to meet her for the first time. What a great trip!! We made lots of memories and took lots of pictures, I wish that I could share them all, but I hope you enjoy the first installment!
June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah for Idaho! I'm so glad you were able to come up and meet the Lydster and see our home. I've missed you (and your mom), you look great! I can't wait to see you next. Love ya Echo!
Post a Comment