When we got back from our vacation time in early June the first item that we wanted to attend to was to get Nolan a new bed. We'd been looking at race car beds, but couldn't bring ourselves to swallow their usually high price tag. Thank heavens for Craigslist...and some serious sale stalking on our part-we found one for $40! Had I known how much Nolan would love it, and that it would finally be the solution to him sleeping through the night-we would have bought him one back in December! Oh well, live and learn...and now we get some pretty decent sleep!

Here is the assembly team...

The completed project...

And the wonderful results!!! Yay!
1 comment:
Love the bed...either of my boys would be jealous! I'm so nervous about putting Jensen in a big boy bed, but he'll have to soon enough! I think the "sandbox for one" is awesome!
Post a Comment