
To all of you who haven't heard the news about our new baby coming along next spring, I apologize! We were trying to be somewhat strategic about spreading the word, but I'm afraid in doing so we've made things a little more difficult. Instead of just telling everyone that we see, we've started with our parents first, then siblings and grandparents, and then it just sort of took off from there and now I can't remember who we've told and who we still need to. So here goes the major announcement...
WE'RE EXPECTING OUR 2ND BABY ON MAY 9TH! WAHOO! Nolan's going to become a big brother, and Kenny and I will be parents of two adorable children...crazy huh? We are very excited and looking forward to adding to our little clan. This pregnancy has been great so far, no morning sickness just kinda tired. But I have gone from eating about 3 meals a day to being hungary every 2 hours! Now I have to pack snacks for both Nolan and I whenever we run errands! I'll take that though-it's a good time of year to want to eat all the time right??
So we'll keep you posted on any new gender news, beacause yes-we are definitely finding out that I am right about having a girl this time...Kenny's just going to have to have a co-ed soccer team.
We are also open to name suggestions for both genders, as of right now we have absolutely none!

3 comments:
I had two babies in the spring and you are right-this is the time of year to be pregnant! By Thanksgiving you'll be wearing more stretchy clothes, the baby won't take up too much room so you can really pack in the food, and you're pregnant so no one can hold it against you that you out-eat everyone at the table! Good planning-and congratulations.
Yipeeee!!! We are so thrilled for you. Can't wait to have another great niece or nephew. It was fun to see you in August and look forward to seeing you again hopefully during the holidays. Congrats to you and Kenny and give Nolan a great big hug for us. He's going to be such a little helper and a great big brother! Hugs, Dick, Korrin Dillon and Isaac
Hooray and congratulations! I'm torn...I totally want you to have a girl b/c I know that every mom DESERVES a daughter (someday...), but boys are just so much fun that Nolan needs a little brother. Either way you're set! Oh, and Renee's right about being due in the spring. Now's the time to live it up eating :)
Post a Comment