March 16, 2009

OK...OK! Here are the Prego Pics!


I have been telling family and friends that I'd post some prego belly pictures for the last 2 months and I'm just finally getting around to it! Since Nolan is a much better photo subject then either myself or Kenny he usually gets most of the shutter time. But last week Kenny and I finally decided to get some photos of this big belly just in case our little girl also decides to join us earlier than her 40 week due date.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

54 days left! I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe you're as far along as you are. And by the way you look FABULOUS! Seriously what a hot mama you are. I miss you and I can't believe the next time I see you you'll have 2 kids and one of them a girl! Wowsers!

Unknown said...

You really do look amazing, Echo! Good luck in tour last couple of months!!