July 22, 2009

Stay tuned...

My aspirations of getting our blog all updated from our June travels and 4th of July fun have be thwarted by our 5 yr old computer's lack of processing and hard drive capacity. Plus the fact that Nolan has become addicted to the nickjr.com website and plays just about every game there is..thus hogging my computer time. We have finally bit the really big bullet and purchased a new iMac computer and it should hopefully be getting here tomorrow so we can get busy uploading pictures and movies and all sorts of fun new things that having a computer with actual processing power can offer! So hooray!
In the meantime, here's a couple pictures that I was able to load on our computer before it said "Uncle". Happy belated 4th of July...isn't my family adorable??



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Audrey's smile is so cute! As is that dress & bow, I just want to hold her. You do have an adorable family - one that I miss so much.