

It was quite a pleasant afternoon, the gardens were great, my kids enjoyed exploring somewhere new, but most of all Nolan LOVED this giant butterfly sculpture and we spent easily an hour hanging out near, on and around it. He'd agree to take little walks to go investigate new areas, as long as we ended up back at the butterfly. Right now, Nolan's imagination is really kicking in to full swing so the availability of a giant butterfly that he could climb all over and enjoy was a really exciting thing. We had a great time-I'm really grateful that there are places here that can actually make me feel like I am not just somewhere in the city. I almost felt like I was out in nature!!



1 comment:
Potty Training! Oh my goodness he's three (basically) isn't he? That's just crazy that he's so old. Audrey is looking beautiful too. I miss you guys and your kids! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment