
Someone please tell me that my baby girl is not really 11 months old!!
Audrey's hair has been growing so much that we can actually get a little piggy in there. Well, that is until she notices and starts yanking it out.
She has a thing for Nolan's Batman cave as well, but she has learned that the best time to play with it is after he's gone to bed!

We've been purposely taking pictures and movies of her crawling, because we're quite sure she won't be doing it for long. She started out backwards, and it took her a few weeks to figure out her forward gear, but it wasn't long until she was full steam ahead!
Audrey's mobility has increased SO FAST! She's been crawling since January, and started cruzin along the couch and things about the same time. She quickly moved on from just holding our fingers and walking around the house to taking multiple steps on her own and as of a few days ago-March 24th or so she just takes off on her own. She's confident enough with her walking that she'll go from one side of our living room, to the door of the dining room with a big grin and a giggle on her lips the whole time. She loves it. We love her.

I spend a lot of time doing this around the house with Drey. Yeah, I've got lots of other things that I could be doing, but I know that this phase won't last too much longer, and I'm going to enjoy it while it's here.
I was, however, surprised to see this the other day. Kenny is a very safety concious guy when it comes to our kids, but her balance IS really good-she's even been trying to do it on ONE foot lately!! Crazy little girl is a cheerleader in training I guess!



Audrey and Nolan share a bedroom and I think that has really helped them grow closer. I have found them numerous times sharing little giggles and hearing Nolan invite her to come play with him on his race car bed. I'm sure she'll always look up to her big brother...no matter how many times he snatches away a toy from her slobbery mouth!


3 comments:
This post is so adorable! Your kids are growing way too fast.
The look on Aurdrey's face when Kenny is holding her is hilarious. She is so stinkin cute. You can totally tell she loves Nolan tons.
Awe... I miss you guys!
Love that last picture of Nolan and Audrey. That is precious!
What a cutie! We love Drey!
Post a Comment