April 20, 2010

Get carried away much??

With SUMMER approaching, I have realized that both of my kids are in major need of summer clothes. Nolan can't wear too much of what he had from last year, and of course Miss Audrey has nothing for this summer either. So thanks to THIS COUPON from Babies R Us, and then Crazy 8's "Crazy cash redemption" this last week, I may have...I most definitely have... gone a little overboard. But I did get some seriously great deals on EVERYTHING that I have purchased!! It's a good thing Audrey's birthday is coming up, so I can justify the quantity of clothes...I'll just say some are from the Grandma's! :) Nolan cleaned up pretty well too, just not to the extent that I felt the need to photograph the collection. Ah well. It's good to have kids that are better dressed than you right?
P.S. For anyone who may be interested in kids clothes up to size 4T, that Babies R Us coupon is good until the 22nd....just so you know!! Maybe you can go overboard too! It was quite fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that coupon! I have to admit I printed it, put the kids in the car and went straight there before even finishing reading the blog!
So cool. However, like you, Lydia didn't have much summer clothes and we will be living in hotness. so it seemed necessary. Ilove girl clothes.