Nolan has been wanting to take his Daddy to the park to play soccer for a while, so after the egg hunt, we grabbed a quick lunch and a nap (well Audrey did) and headed to Hawthorn Glen. The temperature gauge in the van said it was 84 degrees...we heart 84 degrees. The boys kicked the ball around for a bit, and then it was time for the tire swing. Which we probably rode on for a good 30 minutes between the two of us. The kids LOVED it and it was so nice to go play as a family. That park feels so familiar to us now, we spent MANY days there last year especially after Audrey was born and I just had to get Nolan out of the house to run off some energy. I pretty much consider that our backyard...it's just a quick 4 minute drive away.
Check out Audrey's tounge-it is usually curled up like that when she's having fun or squealing. I hope I remember that forever.

2 comments:
Awe, I wish we'd have some weather like that. I looks beautiful. I love all the cute little dresses and outfits on Aubrey. Girls are fun for that.
Looks like you guys are having fun out there. I wish we could come visit! Keep me posted if you find any screaming airfare deals.
I love those swing pictures! Those are darling. Keep those for Nolan and Audrey's wedding videos one day...
Post a Comment