May 31, 2010

'Drey's Birthday Part 2



Audrey woke up to some pretty fun decorations for her big day and spent most of the morning pointing to them and making the "Ooh" face. We had cupcakes for breakfast...and then later experienced green spit up...yeah a real duh moment for me!

We had some errands to run and Nolan wanted to buy Audrey balloons for her birthday so a trip to the dollar store was also in order. So later that night after pizza for dinner we had our friends Todd, Jessica and Malia Pitts over to celebrate with some presents and some yummy strawberry trifle.

Audrey needed some help with the unwrapping...

She was too busy trying to eat the paper rather than see what was inside!

But once she did she was pleased! (So was Nolan)

She knew right what to do with this one too!

This gorgeous skirt was made by Jessica and we LOVE it. I have one that has a similar pattern and I was so excited to wear them together, which we did this last weekend to church, yay! Thanks Jessica for helping me play dress up!



I love the reaction to baby's first birthday candle, and hers was quite adorable I must say.

So was her approach to attacking her first birthday trifle!

Then there was Nolan's reaction to her eating that trifle-he thought it was hilarious!

Here's the rest of the gang ready to dig in also.

"Burp...now I think I've had too much."

3 comments:

The Leakes said...

Echo, first of all, thanks for those great birthday bubbles. We still have them and just used them again today. Marshall just gets a thrill out of it. Love these pictures, especially Audrey's smile with her cake, and in the previous post, Nolan giving her a flower and Amy and Grace. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh good pics! I can't help but comment on how much hair she has every time I see pictures. Lydia was a bald baby with a headband at 1. She is so adorable I love seeing her. I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Katie said...

Oh Drey Drey we miss you! And your family:)