OK here is my marathon update the blog session from clear back in December. I promised myself that I would at least have the blog totally up to date before Match Day...so I've got less than 36 hours to get this done. Yikes. In my defense we have had a lot going on since we finally returned to Milwaukee after being out West for two months. I know we spent a lot of time at night researching residency programs, areas, and coming up with our rank list. It seem like lots of other stuff was going on and frankly at night when we weren't looking up stuff pertaining to our future, we've been tuning out the world watching our favorite shows together like "Psyche" and "Modern Family". Thank Heaven for those two shows.
Now on to photo overload!
Note: This is mostly for our Mothers, Fathers, and Grandparents who always say they can't get enough pictures-for the rest of you, hey it's at least giving you something to look at while you kill time!
No comments:
Post a Comment