August 17, 2009

Play time!


Nolan sometimes asks if he can hold Audrey. We usually do it on the couch with pillows, but I thought he would be able to hold her up for a quick photo. Thankfully it worked. She looks SO big here! Her thighs are as big as her brothers!! Ha ha!


He's also very enthusiastic about sharing toys with her-I'll sometimes find her buried under a pile of them, but this time they were playing "baby jaguars".
This is how I found Nolan, admiring his handy work with his little sister.
She didn't seem to mind...

I wish I could add a sound bite to this picture. Audrey loves to talk and squeal-sometimes she gets so high-pitched that it actually hurts your ears! She's also copy you if you stick your tongue out at her, and she'll ALWAYS smile back if you smile at her-we love it. 

Mmm...chocolate Nutella toast! Kinda makes him look like the Joker don't you think?

2 comments:

Kristin and Guy said...

Aw, for cute! ;) Love the pix. What a good big brother. Hey that reminds me of a question I have for you... I'll shoot ya an email.

John and Karisa said...

I love that Audrey's eyes are bugging out while Nolan holds her! He looks thrilled, while she looks kind of apprehensive about the whole thing! Cute pics!