October 21, 2010

Autumn is here...

On October 12th, 2008 I took Nolan outside our house to capture some of the beautiful leaves and took this photo of him which I love and we've had it up in our dining room for the last two years.
October 12, 2008 2 years old

So this year I decided that I had better get them out and take a few pictures since the colors were changing quicker this year, and I wanted a picture of both of my kids in this same spot since it will be the last time we'll be watching our gorgeous leaves change this year, at least in this house.
October 7, 2010 4 years old
This is our little boy 2 years later. Look how big he is! Funny though, same adorable boy, just finally grew out of the Lightning McQueen shoes!

I have to admit I did do a quick shoot with Audrey first. On October 1st, Nolan was in preschool and it was so warm and nice. So we took our little walk outside. She knows how to work the camera and knew exactly what I was trying to do.

Here are a few more from October 7th with them both together. I love watching my kids explore together, and discover the wonder of something as simple as millions of autumn leaves.



1 comment:

Shalet said...

cute, cute kiddos.